Under direct supervision by a senior engineer, perform specific engineering tasks of an analysis or test nature in a specialized engineering fields. Apply theoretical knowledge and engineering techniques to the solution of basic analytical engineering problems.
– Apply theoretical knowledge and engineering techniques to the solution of basic analytical engineering problems; such as test, analysis and design.
– Examine documents such as blueprints, drawings, change orders and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
– Confer with supervisor to and document originators to resolve discrepancies and compile required changes to documents.
– Maintain files and prepares request for reproduction of documents.
– Prepare reports and memorandums as requested.
– Perform related duties as assigned or required.
– Undergraduate student pursuing a BE/B.sc CSIT degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
– No experience required.
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Project)
– Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to management and cross functional team members
– Must be a Nepali Person.